Truly remarkable athletes race for a greater purpose than themselves – thank you for choosing to be an ambassador of the Smile Foundation.
By partnering with the Smile Foundation, you partner with surgeons, nursing staff and hospital
administration and become part of a life changing journey to assist children to smile. Our joint efforts will positively affect children’s lives and enable disadvantaged children to face the world with a positive selfimage.
All funds raised go directly to the Smile Foundation to assist children in need of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
The objective of being a Smile Ambassador is two-fold:
- Brand awareness
How do become a Smile Sports Ambassador:
- Register to represent the Smile Foundation here
- Email a photo of yourself to email@example.com for your online profile. Your online
profile will be set up on your behalf
- You are required to secure and pay for your entry into the event unless otherwise agreed.
- Any additional racing licenses, training costs etc. are for your own account
- Transport and accommodation to and from the race venue are for your own account
- Follow, share, tweet Smile Foundations social media (@SmileFundSA)
- Stay up to date, like our Facebook page
Apart from giving children a smile, there are additional benefits:
- Personal brand build & exposure through the Smile Foundation profiling you as our ambassador
- Donations qualify for a tax rebate and Smile Foundation will issue donors with a Section 18A Tax
- The Smile Foundation is BEE Compliant. Our Black Beneficiary Base is 92.51% and our B-BBEE
SED Recognition is 100% audited by SP3 Ratings.
Who is the Smile Foundation?
The Smile Foundation together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto children’s faces with FREE corrective reconstructive surgery and treatments.
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
Donating to the Smile Foundation charity in South Africa will prove to be truly rewarding and even more so for the children and families that you will positively impact with your generous donations. Every little life you affect is a smile won and worn on the face of a beautiful child with a future filled with many more.
At the Smile Foundation, we believe in the future of our children – charity is just one of the many avenues we use to make the joy visible through the smiles of our nation’s children.
Contact Tanya Jackson for more info Cell: 082 320 3938 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org