Truly remarkable athletes race for a greater purpose than themselves – thank you for choosing to be an ambassador of the Smile Foundation.
By partnering with the Smile Foundation, you partner with surgeons, nursing staff and hospital administration and become part of a life changing journey to assist children to smile. Our joint efforts will positively affect children’s lives and enable disadvantaged children to face the world with a positive selfimage.
All funds raised go directly to the Smile Foundation to assist children in need of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
The objective of being a Smile Ambassador is two-fold – to create awareness and fundraise for the cause.
How do I join the team? (Terms & Conditions):
- Register to join the team here https://goo.gl/forms/iSzz0tLXf3vqZKLg1
- Email a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org for your Back-A-Buddy profile. See who’s already in the Smile team – https://www.backabuddy.co.za/champion/groups/ironman-for-smile-foundation-2019
- You are required to secure and pay for your entry into any/all Ironman events.
- Athletes are required to raise a minimum of R4500 via their personal Back-A-Buddy profile. Once this has been achieved, R2800 of your entry fee will be reimbursed to you. If you raise R25 000, your full entry fee will be reimbursed.
- If you are entering more than one Ironman event you will only be reimbursed once per calendar year.
- If you are entering more than one Ironman event, you will only receive 1x Running shirt + Cycling shirt + Cycling shorts + Triathlon top per annum.
- If you do not meet the target of raising a minimum of R4500, you will be required to cover the cost of Smile branded clothing received (R2150).
- Corporate sponsors are welcome and will receive branding space on the cycling shirt and triathlon top. This can be added after production of the kit.
- Enjoy race day support. Limited to Port Elizabeth events only. 10. Stay up to date, like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smile-FoundationIronman-Team/215567195311262?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Who is the Smile Foundation?
Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation with a holistic health care vision for children with facial conditions. Smile Foundation together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto children’s faces with FREE corrective reconstructive surgery and treatments. We help children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
Donating to the Smile Foundation charity in South Africa will prove to be truly rewarding and even more so for the children and families that you will positively impact with your generous donations. Every little life you affect is a smile won and worn on the face of a beautiful child with a future filled with many more. At Smile Foundation we believe in the future of our children – charity is just one of the many avenues we use to make the joy visible through the smiles of our nation’s children.
Contact Tanya Jackson for more info Cell: 082 320 3938 / email@example.com