Participate in Ironkids and create smiles!
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis, burns and other facial conditions. In the last 3 years, 54 children have raised R96 000 for The Smile Foundation by participating in Ironkids. Partner with us in 2018!
How do I join the team? (Terms & Conditions)
- Register to join the team here https://goo.gl/forms/D4AGAnjV8FcW5i4P2
- Email a photo of your child(ren) to email@example.com for your Back-A-Buddy online profile – see https://www.backabuddy.co.za/champion/groups/smile-foundation-iron-man-team2018
- A personal profile will be set up on Back-A-Buddy for you. All you need to do is share your fundraising link with friends, family and supporters.
- All donations are done online and paid directly to Smile Foundation so there’s collecting of cash.
- There is no cost to join the Smile team however you are required to secure and pay for your child’s Ironkids race entry. Unfortunately, we don’t have any additional entries available.
- If you have more than 1 child participating, a joint profile will be set. Please register each participating child by clicking the link above.
- Stay up to date, like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SmileFoundationSA/
- There is no minimum amount to raise. You can donate as little as R10 or as much as R100000.
- Corporate donations are welcome. A Section 18A tax deductible certificate is available on request.
- The fundraising deadline is 20 April 2018 after which the winner will be announced.
By joining the Smile Foundation Ironkids team, you will receive the following:
- Smile branded goody bag
- Dinner at Spur with the Smile Ironkids team on Friday 13 April 2018.
- An opportunity to visit Smile patients in hospital during the Smile Week in August 2018.
- The child raising the most funds will win a fabulous prize
Queries: call Tanya Jackson on 082 320 3938 or email firstname.lastname@example.org