Be a HERO, do Ironman, join our team and make a difference in children’s lives.
Smile Foundation 2017 Ironman Team target = R1 MILLION
Entries are now open to join the 2017 SMILE FOUNDATION IRONMAN TEAM.
How do I join the team (Terms & Conditions)
- Register to join the team here
- Email a photo of yourself to email@example.com for your Givengain.com profile
- You are required to secure and pay for your entry into any/all Ironman events.
- Athletes are required to raise a minimum of R4500 via their personal Givengain.com profile (which will be set up for you). Once this has been achieved, R2800 of your entry fee will be reimbursed to you. If you raise R50 000, your full entry fee will be reimbursed.
- Corporate sponsors are welcome and will receive branding opportunity on the cycling shirt and triathlon top.
- If you are entering more than one Ironman event for the Smile Foundation, you will only receive 1 x Smile Foundation Running shirt + Cycling shirt + Cycling shorts + Triathlon top.
- Stay up to date, like our Facebook page
- Receive support from Blu Smooth (training camps and discounts on additional items i.e. wetsuits). Limited to Port Elizabeth based athletes and events only.
- Enjoy race day support on the side of the road. Limited to East London & Port Elizabeth events only.
Who is Smile Foundation?
Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation with a holistic health care vision for children with facial conditions. Smile Foundation together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto children’s faces with FREE corrective reconstructive surgery and treatments.
We help children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions. Donating to the Smile Foundation charity in South Africa will prove to be truly rewarding and even more so for the children and families that you will positively impact with your generous donations. Every little life you affect is a smile won and worn on the face of a beautiful child with a future filled with many more.
At Smile Foundation we believe in the future of our children – charity is just one of the many avenues we use to make the joy visible through the smiles of our nation’s children. View ushttp://www.smilefoundationsa.org/
View the following video clips to see how children & families have benefited from the Smile Foundation:
- Smile Week Port Elizabeth
- Smile Foundation
- Provincial Surgeons Make History
- Smile Week Celebration
- Smile Foundation Spreads Happiness
Contact Tanya Jackson for more info
Cell: 082 320 3938