Smile Foundation 2017 Comrades Marathon Team
Race for a cause!
Run the Comrades Marathon!
Be part of the Smile team who is making a difference in children’s lives
How do I join the team? (Terms & Conditions)
- Register to join the team here https://goo.gl/forms/GcOeNvvHzdXWoU693 (There is no cost to join the team)
- You are required to secure and pay for your entry into the Comrades Marathon.
- Raise money for the Smile Foundation via Givengain.com, see https://www.givengain.com/cc/Comrades2017/ (no minimum amount required)
- Your online profile on Givengain.com will be set up for you
- Email a photo of yourself to email@example.com for your profile
- All funds raised go directly to the Smile Foundation to assist children in need of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Who is the Smile Foundation?
The Smile Foundation is a South African NGO that assists children with any type of facial abnormality, to receive free corrective Plastic and Reconstructive surgery within South Africa.
The Smile Foundation helps children who suffer from treatable facial deformities such as Cleft Lip and Palate, burn victims, Moebius syndrome (facial paralysis) and other conditions.
To date, they have helped over 1400 children with the gift of a smile. Their Chief Patron Nelson Mandela’s wish is for us to assist as many children around South Africa as possible.
Corporate Social Investment – By aligning yourself and/or your organisation with Smile Foundation you are investing in the future of South Africa’s children. Our joint efforts will positively affect children’s lives and enable disadvantaged children to face the world with a positive self-image. Together we can transform lives one smile at a time.
PBO 930 030 006
Benefits to Donors – A Section 18A Tax Certificate is available and qualifies the donor for a tax rebate.
Smile Foundation is BEE Compliant. Our Black Beneficiary Base is 92.51% and our B-BBEE SED Recognition is 100% audited by SP3 Ratings.
Contact Tanya Jackson for more info
Cell: 082 320 3938 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To join the team please click here